Website COLOSCAPES Concrete
We are looking to hire skilled Concrete Foremen that can add to our team of professionals. We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people.
Position: Concrete Foreman
Location: Loveland / Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
Essential functions may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills, and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class, nor does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
- Must have exceptional experience/knowledge in all phases and types of concrete work, including slab on grade, concrete placing, concrete finishing, and rebar installation
- Read and fully understand construction drawings and specifications for concrete and associated trades
- Math ability needs to be at the level to perform concrete and material takeoffs, layout, check for square, and to verify that substrate elevations, calculate material quantities
- Enjoy working, leading, and succeeding in a team environment
- Recruiting – Build your team!
- Mentoring, coaching, and training your crew
- Time Management Skills
- Computer skills to be able to navigate iPad or laptop to complete various daily reports
- Communication skills to be able to create and maintain successful working relationships with Superintendents, mobilization department, suppliers, and customers
- Everyone loves a problem solver! Must be a proficient problem solver and conflict resolver
- Min 5 years’ experience for Foreman
- Min 5 years’ Leadership experience
- Pre-employment drug screen
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Current OSHA 10 or 30
- CPR/First Aid
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
Who We Are:
Coloscapes Concrete is a local commercial concrete company that serves the Denver and Northern Colorado areas. We are looking to hire skilled Concrete Foremen that can add to our team of professionals. We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people.
Can you envision yourself working as part of a professional team that strives for superior quality? A company that leans on the talents, skills, and experience of their leadership team and work crews, but best of all, watching your project progress from start to finish! The feeling of satisfaction when a job has been completed on time and on budget! If so, continue reading to learn about the qualifications and skills that are required to become part of our team.
Job Type: Full-Time
- $30.00 – $35.00 / hour
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screening
Access and view the full job description here: Concrete Foreman
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com