Website Pella Windows & Doors
Pella of Colorado is seeking a full-time Installation Administrator to join our Fulfillment team. Responsible for the initial creation of each job record, the Installation Administrator will be instrumental in setting our installation teams up for success.
Position: Installation Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
Pella of Colorado is seeking a full-time Installation Administrator to join our Fulfillment team. Responsible for the initial creation of each job record, the Installation Administrator will be instrumental in setting our installation teams up for success. Daily tasks will be completed within the office, mainly using BuilderTrend software. While there will be limited phone communication with our customers, the right individual will enjoy working with multiple internal teams and several subcontractors to keep projects moving in the right direction. High attention to detail is required, as filing for building permits and handling payments to subcontractors must be 100% accurate. For the right person, this would be a perfect entry-level position with growth opportunities in a wonderful company!
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Creation of installation job records in BuilderTrend software, using original order documents.
- Application and payment of residential building permits.
- Collection and validation of 1099 subcontractor invoices and supporting documentation.
- Supporting Fulfillment Coordinators with permit close-out process.
- Daily reporting for the Fulfillment team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Prior experience with data-based reporting and analytics in MS Excel.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work without guidance.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with multiple internal teams.
- The ability to start immediately!
Education and Experience:
- We want solid performers we can trust to do a great job every time
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must pass background check and drug test prior to employment
Who We Are:
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is an independent business that distributes products manufactured by Pella Corporation to a variety of customers (e.g. homeowners, builders, and general contractors). With four locations throughout the state of Colorado we are one of the top distributors in the United States of Pella window and door products. The Colorado branch has had the same owner and operator for the last 25 years. Pella corporation is known for its 95-year history of innovation, providing outstanding products, and environmental stewardship. At the branch level, our success is due to providing our customers with a world class experience.
Pella believes in the power of the human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve our business and residential communities. As our Installation Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on Pella’s ability to add to our success.
Our success is built on striving to exceed customer expectations and delivering a best-in-class experience.
Our team is performance-focused and driven to achieve success in everything we do. Becoming better, faster and more customer-centric underscores our day-to-day business. We work hard, but also play hard and have a fun environment. We are proud to have several tenured employees, as there are many opportunities in our company to grow and develop — truly a place you can make a career.
Job Type: Full-Time
- $18.00 – $24.00 / hour
Full-time employment with full benefits include:
- 401(k) with matching
- Time off with pay (7 paid holidays a year, plus PTO)
- Company paid life insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Access and view the full job description here: Installation Administrator
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.