Website Pella Windows & Doors
Pella of Colorado is seeking a full-time Installation Coordinator to help bring happiness to our customer experience. Responsible for coordinating the installation of Windows and Doors in our customers’ homes, this individual is the main point of contact to ensure a project finishes successfully and on time!
Position: Installation Coordinator
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
Pella of Colorado is seeking a full-time Installation Coordinator to help bring happiness to our customer experience. Responsible for coordinating the installation of Windows and Doors in our customers’ homes, this individual is the main point of contact to ensure a project finishes successfully and on time! As part of the Fulfillment team, this individual has control of reviewing all aspects of the job before installation gets started, making sure the physical product is delivered, the documentation is correctly provided to the installers, and that the customer is comfortable with the work being done in their home. Exceptional organization skills are required, as each coordinator will have many installation jobs at the same time, as well as potentially scheduling multiple teams or trades on each project. First-time completion is highly important, though when unexpected situations occur, the balance of the customer’s experience will be handed off to a Recovery Specialist to manage to completion. The right individual for this role will take pleasure in delighting our customers and ensuring our installation teams are set up for a successful day, each day.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Making introductions and maintaining regular communication with customers to facilitate installation in their homes.
- Reviewing job details to select the appropriate installation teams and schedule timelines appropriately.
- Creating Job Spec (JSA) sheets and purchase orders for subcontractors.
- Requesting residential building permits when necessary.
- Tracking inbound product and coordinating delivery of product to jobsites.
- Communicating with customers to confirm satisfaction upon completion of installation.
- Validation of 1099 subcontractor invoices and processing of back charges when needed.
- Scheduling city/county inspections to facilitate permit close-out.
- Updating job status and recording progress notes in BuilderTrend software.
- Handoff of incomplete projects to Recovery Specialists, including customer communication and all documentation for the project.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Prior experience with coordination and scheduling of multiple workforces (installers, stucco, drywall, paint, etc.).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work without guidance.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with multiple internal teams.
- Previous experience in Window & Door installation (recommended).
- Bilingual (Spanish) (recommended).
Education and Experience:
- We want solid performers we can trust to do a great job every time.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Must pass background check and drug test prior to employment.
Who We Are:
Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado is an independent business that distributes products manufactured by Pella Corporation to a variety of customers (e.g. homeowners, builders, and general contractors). With four locations throughout the state of Colorado we are one of the top distributors in the United States of Pella window and door products. The Colorado branch has had the same owner and operator for the last 25 years. Pella corporation is known for its 95-year history of innovation, providing outstanding products, and environmental stewardship. At the branch level, our success is due to providing our customers with a world class experience.
Pella believes in the power of the human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve our business and residential communities. As our Installation Coordinator, you will have a direct impact on Pella’s ability to add to our success.
Our success is built on striving to exceed customer expectations and delivering a best-in-class experience.
Our team is performance-focused and driven to achieve success in everything we do. Becoming better, faster and more customer-centric underscores our day-to-day business. We work hard, but also play hard and have a fun environment. We are proud to have several tenured employees, as there are many opportunities in our company to grow and develop — truly a place you can make a career.
Job Type: Full-Time
- $23.00 – $30.00 / hour
Full-time employment with full benefits include:
- 401(k) with matching
- Time off with pay (7 paid holidays a year, plus PTO)
- Company paid life insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Access and view the full job description here: Installation Coordinator
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.