Colorado Home Cooling & Daylighting
The Installation Technician is the apprentice to and enabler for Project Managers. This will include meeting with the team daily, traveling to the job site, and installing a whole house fan and rooftop ventilation. Skills to apply, refine, or learn include framing, drywall, light electrical and roofing work.
Position: Installation Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Installation Technician is the apprentice to and enabler for Project Managers. This will include meeting with the team daily, traveling to the job site, and installing a whole house fan and rooftop ventilation. Skills to apply, refine, or learn include framing, drywall, light electrical and roofing work. This position will teach you about residential home construction and customer/business skills. Our team huddles will teach you about leadership, safety, and Lean operations. Naturally, the role will require physical ability to climb ladders, safely and confidently work on roofs, carry heavy materials, and work in attics.
Training and Advancement: CHCD provides on-the-job training and basic understanding of tools and construction are required. Many ITs are promoted into the Project Manager position quickly if the applicant exhibits the necessary skills and desire to grow with our company. Project managers are paid $28-50/hour and productivity bonuses.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Quickly learn and diligently apply installation techniques for home ventilation systems to ensure quality, timely work
- Proactively support senior Project Managers on job sites with preparation, execution, and cleanup in multiple residences each day
- Dependably arrive on time to participate in daily operations discussions to internalize improvements and help other team members grow
- Cooperate with the team to manage vehicle readiness, information reporting, and the customer experience to advance company efficiencies and reputation
- Work authorization, driver’s license and clean record required, as a background check will be conducted
Who We Are:
Join the team that’s cutting residential carbon footprints in half. Think solar is the sexy, green movement? Whole house fan sales are more cost-effective green technology, and the Colorado market is booming. Since April 2020, the CHCD team has grown 5x and added products and services to become the leading expert in home ventilation statewide. We need great team members to help bring these green solutions to every home on the Front Range.
The CHCD Team Member Experience
What makes being a member of our team rewarding?
Customers are thrilled with our products and services and are thankful for your work. Our fans help reduce the spread of viral infection in homes, bring immediate relief from the heat, and cost a fraction of AC.
Our team is close–we meet daily to discuss how to improve, and we work as a team. Everyone has a voice
You’ll learn and grow a lot. Every role is customer-facing, fast-moving, and integral to overall company success and customer satisfaction.
We are veteran owned-and-operated and value customers, teamwork, operational improvement, and presence.
Job Type: Full-Time
- $20-$26/hour; Employee Achievement bonuses
- Paid sick, 401(k) match
- Full Time permanent position
Access and view the full job description here: Installation Technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org