Pack Builder 1
Website Precision Building Systems
Accurately reads and understands printed Pack pull sheets. Accurately identifies common material needed for EWOs, Backout packs and Roof Sheathing packs. Locates and pulls all material called out on the pack pull sheet. Has been certified by instructor to safely operate a forklift. Properly packages completed pull pack.
Position: Pack Builder 1
Reports to: Puller Lead
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Pulling Packs (EWO’s, Backouts, Roof Sheathing)
- Accurately reads and understands printed Pack pull sheets
- Accurately identifies common material needed for EWOs, Backout packs and Roof Sheathing packs
- Locates and pulls all material called out on the pack pull sheet
- Has been certified by instructor to safely operate a forklift
- Properly packages completed pull pack
- Stacks completed pull pack material in the predetermined staging areas by pack type
- Properly labels all pulled material with jobsite address and sales order number
- Ensures all completed paperwork is properly documented and returned to designated complete paperwork area
- Cleans all work areas, ensuring all debris is properly disposed of and floor is swept
- Keeps work area clean, organized and all material flat stacked
- Ensures all trash is emptied at the finish of each shift
- Present at workstation wearing personal protection equipment and ready to work at starting time
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of common building materials used in residential, multi-family and commercial construction
- Experience and ability to be certified driving a forklift.
- Attention to detail, takes pride in quality of work
- Efficient and able to complete assignments within a given deadline
- Strong team work ethic
- Communicates effectively with team members
- Comfortable in an individual performance role with ability to receive instruction.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Access and view the full job description here: Pack Builder 1
To apply for this job please visit forms.zohopublic.com.