Warehouse Worker / Receiving Clerk
Warehouse Worker/Receiving Clerk responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, unloading and receipt entry into the computer.
Position: Warehouse Worker / Receiving Clerk
Location: Aurora, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker/Receiving Clerk to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker/Receiving Clerk responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, unloading and receipt entry into the computer. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Computer receipts: Includes matching bill of lading to purchase order, verify quantities received, fill pick tickets, computer entry into RFMS
- Perform inventory management: Includes ordering supplies for installers, stock supplies, organize daily work orders and installers
- Report any discrepancies
- Occasional jobsite or vendor deliveries and/or pick-ups
- Scheduling and assisting with field supervision and installation maintenance
- Overall maintenance of warehouse
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean MVR
- Forklift & Warehouse Experience is a plus
- Computer Experience
- Good Work Ethic
- Ability to sit at computer monitor as needed throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents, files, and products.
Who We Are:
Since its inception in 1987, Arlun Floor Coverings and Design Center has been a driving force towards excellence in the Home Building, Multi Family, and Commercial industry in the Colorado Springs, Denver, and Front Range communities.
Arlun is among the top 100 floor covering companies in the nation and proud member of FloorExpo, a nationwide member group of flooring contractors that ensures members are buying at the best prices and using the best practices in the industry.
Our Commercial Division, formerly known as Interiors That Rent (ITR), provides the same quality and customer service to the Colorado commercial and property management markets. Arlun works hand-in-hand with property managers and builders to outfit rental and commercial properties with high-quality economical products that meet every need. We make the scheduling, delivery, installation, and follow-up simple and easy… for any project.
At Arlun, quality and satisfaction is our commitment. From our design consultants and customer service agents to our certified installers and quality control experts, Arlun’s top priority is to satisfy every customer every time.
Job Type: Full-Time
$17.00 – $21.00 / hour
- General working conditions (can be hot or cold depending on weather)
- Warehouse Environment
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Access and view the full job description here: Warehouse Worker / Receiving Clerk
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.