Virtual Job Fairs
BuildStrong Academy Blog.
Times have changed, but the demand for a skilled construction workforce has not.
As the COVID-19 pandemic has continued, the Colorado Homebuilding Academy has worked hard to revaluate and revamp their programs to provide the same services to students but in a new and creative way. With the construction industry still booming as an essential business, and unemployment rates higher than ever, they had to find a way to get students into jobs in the industry.
The Academy’s first monthly Virtual Job Fair was held on October 1st, 2020, and had 30 students and 20 employers vying for spots. These events will continue monthly, connecting students with local employers. All construction industry employers from around the state are invited the participate, and any current or former students of the Academy may meet with these employers.
Though options are limited, the Colorado Homebuilding Academy is committed to supporting the community and the construction industry by continually placing our students into jobs that can become lifelong careers.
- QLTY Objective Partnership
- Virtual Job Fairs
- Summer Pop-Up Bootcamps
- Results Lab Video
- Online Construction Skills Bootcamp
- Online Webinars
- Career-Altering Workshops
- 3 Important Trades of Homebuilding
- Women Who Build
- Reasons Why You Should Choose a Career in Construction
- Start a New Career in Construction!
- Construction Sites Need Veterans!
- Become a Construction Manager with Colorado Homebuilding Academy
- Why Construction Training? Before Your Job Search, Start with Training
- From Classroom to Construction Lab: Youth Construction Apprentices Build Future Careers