Construction Sites Need Veterans!
BuildStrong Academy Blog.
Transfer the Skills You Learned in the Military to a Fulfilling Construction Career
With their dedication, drive, and a sense of duty, veterans provide a valuable addition to the Colorado construction industry. As it stands, Colorado needs construction workers with these traits to get jobs done quickly and professionally.
BuildStrong Academy offers training, networking events, and career coaching especially for prior military service members who are looking to transition into careers in construction.
Get the skills you need to become a leader in the construction industry!
- QLTY Objective Partnership
- Virtual Job Fairs
- Summer Pop-Up Bootcamps
- Results Lab Video
- Online Construction Skills Bootcamp
- Online Webinars
- Career-Altering Workshops
- 3 Important Trades of Homebuilding
- Women Who Build
- Reasons Why You Should Choose a Career in Construction
- Start a New Career in Construction!
- Construction Sites Need Veterans!
- Become a Construction Manager with Colorado Homebuilding Academy
- Why Construction Training? Before Your Job Search, Start with Training
- From Classroom to Construction Lab: Youth Construction Apprentices Build Future Careers