Website Utopia Home Services
We believe community is our most important social resource. By training a new generation of young people in old world craftmanship and contemporary professionalism, we help them learn the value of meticulous care, devoted service, and personal purpose.
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
A GC Apprentice with Utopia works side by side in support of Superintendent(s) and Project Manager on renovation projects. Normally within a 30 min drive of Denver’s core, I-70 & I-25.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; Preparing work sites, Load/Unload material, Maintaining a Broom Clean worksite, Performing tasks requiring moderate to advanced construction skill (all trades), Maintain general hand tools and PPE.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Behaves Responsibly, and Respectfully at all times
- Supportive in Team Effort
- Readily assists in the construction process
- Demonstrates the ability to learn, process, and apply knowledge through firsthand experience and daily challenges
- Effective Communication
- Follows all Company safety requirements
- Demonstrates the ability to attain professional skill level in one or more of the following categories: framing, plumbing, electrical, drywall and finish carpentry
- Demonstrates professional use of Construction tools and equipment, including but not limited to, PPE, Hand tools, Power Tools, and especially Bladed Instruments
Who We Are:
We believe community is our most important social resource. By training a new generation of young people in old world craftmanship and contemporary professionalism, we help them learn the value of meticulous care, devoted service, and personal purpose. We are looking for new candidates, ready to take on the challenging journey of becoming a true construction Home Service Professional.
Job Type: Full-Time
$17.50 / hour and up DOE
40 hours / week with possible overtime
Normally 8 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Access and view the full job description here: Apprentice
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org