All Phase Interiors
A construction assistant is a worker who is learning the skill of construction in the workplace. They assist an experienced expert in performing entry-level work. While you do not need prior experience, you must have some training with power and hand tools.
Position: Construction Assistant
Location: Denver, CO
A construction assistant is a worker who is learning the skill of construction in the workplace. They assist an experienced expert in performing entry-level work. While you do not need prior experience, you must have some training with power and hand tools. You will be able to make money while learning the trade as an apprentice. Construction tasks such as carpentry, plumbing, drywall and flooring install and other types of building work vary in terms of expertise. You are required to work physically on building sites. Cleaning, packing, and unpacking goods, and discarding hazardous things from the site are all part of the preparation process. Physically fit, dependable, and a good worker are all requirements for this position. Experience in residential construction is beneficial, especially in areas like flooring or drywall installation. You need excellent communication skills to coordinate with other workers, such as electricians or construction managers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with construction and remodeling projects
- Knowledge of arithmetic, basic geometry, and their applications to carpentry
- Help build wooden structures
- Learn and practice essential construction skills on the job
- Clean up worksites
- Set up and maintain tools for your supervisor
- Follow the instructions in daily tasks
- Perform trade responsibilities on proactive and planned works as asked to company requirements and quality. Do not simply sit and wait for instructions.
- Work on the residence and other properties in terms of repairs and renovation
- Ability to safely operate hand and power tools
- Unload materials and other equipment at a worksite
- Remove debris, trash, and dangerous material from the construction site
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Mechanical skills and organization skills
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Experience in construction
- Physical strength and stamina
- Able to work independently
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Be adaptable in your work activities, place, and hours.
- Make sure your tools are in good operating order. If not, notify the crew leader right once so that a replacement or repair can be made.
Who We Are:
We are a small general contractor capable of taking any of your projects from start to finish..
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary range: $20.00 – $30.00 / hour DOE
Access and view the full job description here: Construction Assistant
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com