Field Technician I
The function of the Field Technician I is to support project management and sales in the installation of project deliverables within budget and on-time. This individual will assist in the installation of audio/video equipment in a timely manner and according to design specifications.
Position: Field Technician I
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
The function of the Field Technician I is to support project management and sales in the installation of project deliverables within budget and on-time. This individual will assist in the installation of audio/video equipment in a timely manner and according to design specifications. Tasks include pre-wiring, terminating/testing, creation of daily work reports, hardware configuration/programming, final equipment installation, and other tasks necessary to complete the job successfully.
This role is for a motivated individual in our audio, video and control installation team. This individual will work with project management, sales, and engineering to install and commission cutting edge audio/video and automation systems.
This role may require working the occasional weekends and evenings, and overtime may be required from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Savant, Control4, Lutron, and Crestron control systems
- Use of hand and power tools in both new construction and finished residential and commercial environments
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and creative thinking
- Understanding of Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Experience in audio, video, and control systems industry
- Understanding of networking, design and troubleshooting
- Thorough experience in the installation, integration, programming, and/or support of audio/video systems hardware, software and infrastructure
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CEDIA or InfoComm certifications and/or coursework in audio/visual systems installation
- Valid driver’s license with clean motor vehicle report
Who We Are:
Locally-owned and nationally known, ListenUp is Colorado and New Mexico’s most trusted source of audio/video and smart home systems for almost 50 years.
We are inspired by the challenge of keeping with the latest and greatest technologies and providing our clients with the best performing, most reliable systems. Our mission is to bring clients a customized home and entertainment experience that transforms technology into art. We seek to hire and inspire employees who embrace a shared passion for technology, artistic sensitivity and forging new pathways for growth.
ListenUp is Rocky Mountain West’s leading dealer, designer, and installer of high-end audio/video and smart home control systems. We also serve as one of the most influential independent consumer electronics dealers in the country, as evidenced by numerous industry accolades, including the 2018 TechHome Mark of Excellence Award and co-founder Walt Stinson’s induction into the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame. ListenUp employs over 115 people in all of its locations, with the most CEDIA-certified technicians in the nation, to create an end-to-end, white-glove customer experience. ListenUp has product/design retail showrooms in Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Albuquerque, as well as dedicated Commercial Integration, Institutional Sales, and E-Commerce Divisions.
Physical Requirements and Demands:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Carrying up to 50 lbs
- Standing, 8+ hours a day
- Walking, 8+ hours a day
- Driving daily
Job Type: Full-Time
- $15.00 – $19.00 / hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Access and view the full job description here: Field Technician I
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com