Website FBC Remodel
Do you love bringing plans to life? Are you eager to dig into design details while capturing a homeowner's big vision? As a Designer at FBC you will be working with Sr. Designers to create designs, guide material selections, note plans, and work with on-site superintendents to execute the construction of your design.
Position: Interior Designer
Location: Denver, CO
Responsibilities and Duties:
Do you love bringing plans to life? Are you eager to dig into design details while capturing a homeowner’s big vision?
As a Designer at FBC you will be working with Sr. Designers to create designs, guide material selections, note plans, and work with on-site superintendents to execute the construction of your design.
- Measure and create as-built onsite.
- Note plan elevations.
- Obtain necessary quotes for plans.
- Lead the final selections process with the client.
- Attend production walk with the Super and Project Manager for the project.
- Attend the pre-construction meeting onsite with the trades and the homeowner.
- Create and disseminate the final laminate drawings for the job start.
- Attend post demo walk (if necessary).
- Attend the finish and frame walk.
- Complete the mid-project review with the Super and Project Manager.
- Attend the closing walk for the project and the job completion review.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- 1 plus year(s) of sales experience preferred.
- A degree or certificate in architecture, space planning and/or interior design.
- Must be proficient in Chief Architect prior to your official start date.
- The desire to learn and execute the FBC Remodel design/sales process.
- Previous experience in a highly collaborative team environment with fixed deadlines.
- Must have driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
Who We Are:
FBC Remodel is a design/build residential re-modeler. We have been specializing in this wonderful niche for over 23 years and look forward to growing our team! We were voted as one of the 153 Best Company Cultures in America in the March 2017 issue of Entrepreneur Magazine and we were given an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work of 2018 and 2019! Most recently we were named as one of the Best and Brightest Companies in America for 2019 and 2020.
If you were to join our team, you would be working with our award-winning design and construction team creating spaces that become the most fun part of a home. We have been awarded the prestigious national awards, including the coveted Chrysalis award, and local design and construction honors through NARI and home builders’ associations. Most recently we were awarded the HGTV Faces of Design Award.
Job Type: Full-Time
$50,000 – $65,000 / year + possible commissions
Access and view the full job description here: Interior Designer
To apply for this job email your details to BDare@fbcremodel.com